I’ve looked all over the web for quotes, and the truth is my favorite motivational, inspirational quotes certainly do change over time. Right now, I’m very motivated and inspired to make some changes in my life — and you should be too.
Let’s throw off the shackles.
Let’s build something.
Use these quotes to kick start you into action, motivate and inspire you to get more out of your life. There’s no reason to settle for anything less than the best — you can make it, and you are worth it.
Top 10 Motivational, Inspirational Quotes
- “Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” — Grace Hansen
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth — Not going all the way, and not starting. ” — Buddha
- “Success is a journey, not a destination.” — Ben Sweetland
- “It is in the small decisions you and I make every day that create our destiny.” — Anthony Robbins
- “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision.” — Muhammad Ali
- “The key to happiness is having dreams; The key to success is making them come true.” — James Allen
- “Behind every successful man there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.” — Bob Brown
- “Men are born to succeed, not to fail.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “To be a champion, You have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.” — Sugar Ray Robinson
Where Else Can I Find Quotes?You may be wondering if there are other resources for motivational inspirational quotes. Here are a few of my favorite places to collect them:
- Books – It seems so obvious, but reading hundreds of books is the way I’ve found most of my favorite quotes. I read nonficiton, fiction and many academic texts as well. My favorite nuggets have come from nonfiction historical reading.
- Speeches – Sometimes a speaker will say something worth repeating – and other times they’ll open with a quote that they themselves have been inspired by.
- Random Web Browsing – I love reading a variety of blogs and forums – occasionally someone will post a nugget that I’ll snag for my own personal use later to motivate myself